Pages

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Almost Finished

Well, I don’t have much to blog about this week. We’re at the very end of Godblood, although we haven’t written much lately. I think that we can be done with the first draft of Godblood by the end of Summer, and we can release it as a eBook by the end of January next year. It won’t be available until a long time after that, though, because I’m using a website called smashwords.com. This website lets me release it onto the iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, Blackberry, and almost every other eReading device, but before it releases my book, it checks the spelling, formatting, and grammar. Because of this, it will take a long time for this website to read my book, and it will be released later. If you want to read it right when it’s released, go to Smashwords and download it there. I don’t really have much else to say, so I’ll (hopefully) post in two weeks. I’m going away next week, and I won’t have an internet connection, so I’ll post again the week after.
      -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment