Pages

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Yay! Just about done!

Well, I was writing for about an hour today, and I'm finally on the last chapter. The battles are over, and all we have left is writing about after the war and writing a lead-in to the second book. It looks like, because of problems I don't feel like getting into. You'll have to wait until we start making "official" concept sketches. I will also post some of the other artwork for the book. Unfortunately, most of that artwork won't end up in the ebook version of Godblood. To put it on ereaders, I'm using a website called SmashWords, which has pretty restrictive guidelines for submitting books. I think I've mentioned it before. Let me look at this bar on the right showing me my previous posts... There it is! It's in the post titled Almost Finished. That's the Blog posted at 5:20 pm on Friday, July 22, 2011. After that, we'll release it as a print book. I wonder if there's any website that would let me post the book and people would be able to order it. If you know of anywhere that does that, please tell me in a comment. Well. Back to the topic of Godblood. We are just about done with the first draft. Because of my cowriter's insistence to have very few drafts, I believe that my deadline of Christmas is realistic. Don't put your money on me being write, though. I'm not a very good prognosticator (look it up if you don't know what it means).

Something seems different...

If you haven't noticed, I put a link on the top of the page to the sample chapters of the book. Just thought I'd point it out. Time to get back to listening to random songs from bands I like.

-Andrew

=-=-=-=-=
Powered by Blogilo

No comments:

Post a Comment